THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN THIS DOCUMENT ARE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU AGREE AND ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT, AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU HAVE INESCAPABLY AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- General. This EULA is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and International Gram Corporation (“EZGram”). This EULA governs the Website (“Service”), which includes computer software (including online and electronic documentation) and any associated media and printed materials. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, and Internet-based services components of the Service that EZGram may provide or make available to you unless EZGram provides other terms with the update, supplement, add-on component, or Internet-based services component. EZGram reserves the right to discontinue any Internet-based services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Service. This EULA also governs any product support services relating to the Service except as may be included in another agreement between you and EZGram.
- The Service is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, EZGram makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its documentation and assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear on this Website. This web site could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. These changes will be incorporated in editions of this Website. EZGram may make improvements and/or changes in the Service described in this Website at any time.
- Responsibility for Content. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not EZGram, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You are responsible for recipient address accuracy.
- Site Content. The content on http://www.ezgram.com is provided solely on an as-is basis, and http://www.ezgram.com makes no warranties or implications to the correctness and accuracy of the content at hand. EZGram does not endorse the views of any content created by users of this site. EZGram provides the service for individuals to create letters, and provides the service for individuals to send letters. EZGram reserves the right to delete offensive material.
- Copyright. The user shall neither copy, dismantle, translate, transfer or change the content and/or data of the Website and/or the Services, nor shall he/she detect the source code or the structure of the content and/or data of the Website and/or the Services nor shall he/she produce his/her own products by using any of the content and/or data of the Website and/or the Services, nor shall he/she derive any product therefrom. The user shall not delete or change any of the copyright or trademark indications nor other logos nor other indications depicted by the Services or in the Website's data. The user may not in any way use the Services for their own or third parties' commercial purposes.
- Communication. Please note that, with the exception of credit card numbers and documents created through the Service, EZGram does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Any non-personal information or material sent to EZGram will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending EZGram any non-personal information or material, you grant EZGram an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that EZGram is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Canceling Your Account. Should you choose to discontinue your account for any reason, please contact us at our contact page.
- Canceling a letter. Once a letter is printed, stuffed, and stamped, it cannot be cancelled or refunded. However, if you wish to cancel a message before the send date, contact us immediately at our contact page.
- EZGram encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the EZGram User Agreement and EZGram's prohibition on spamming and phishing activities. The following are some examples that may violate the User Agreement:
EZGram does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers and images, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted using EZGram services.
- Using or causing to be used EZGram computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material.
This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Sending a message that directs a recipient to a web site or email account that uses a third party's branding, trademarks and other intellectual property to mislead the recipient into believing that he is using a site authorized by that third party.
Violations of our User Agreement may result in legal action against you, to report the phishing activity to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the termination, without notice, of your EZGram account and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, account logs and profiles.
- Use of EZDollars. EZDollars can be added to your account and used to send letters. Use of EZDollars is confined to this site, and cannot be used in conjunction with other sites. EZDollars cannot be exchanged for cash or used for any other purpose than to create and send letters. EZDollars are non-refundable.
- Miscellaneous and the Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions. Upon visiting or transmitting any information from or on http://www.ezgram.com as an end-user and therefore agreeing to all terms, conditions, and disclaimers set forth herein, you have agreed and do agree to warrant and indemnify http://www.ezgram.com immunity from all losses, claims, damages, or misgivings by failure to agree to these terms and conditions.